Join us and help preserve, promote and share the history of Cherokee County, Alabama.
- Free admission to all general meetings which will be held bi-monthly
- Receive the Society's quarterly e-newsletter
- Voting rights in the Society
- Get a $5.00 discount on the membership dues if you are already a current member of the Cherokee County Historical Museum
Membership does not include free admission to special workshops sponsored by the Society put on by outside vendors.
Membership in the Society shall be open to all interested persons that pay the annual membership dues as outlined below and complete an application form.
Annual membership dues:
- Individual Membership $15.00
- Family Membership $25.00
Annual membership dues if you are a current member of the Cherokee County Historical Museum:
- Individual Membership $10.00
- Family Membership $20.00
This form is in PDF format and you will need Acrobat Reader to view it. You can click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge from Adobe's website.
Download the membership application, complete the form, make payment to the "Cherokee County Historical Society" and mail payment along with the form to: Cherokee County Historical Society, 101 East Main Street, Centre, AL 35960
Go By the Cherokee County Historical Museum in Centre, AL. You can complete the membership application and pay dues there also.